As a member of the Southern Snowkiting Association you agree to adhering to the below rules while snowkiting in the Pisa range:
- Pay your annual membership fee which includes entitlement to use Robrosa station for the purpose of snowkiting
- Pay the SPHG road toll and display the ticket in your vehicle window (SPHG office, Upstairs bar or honesty box) when you use the road to access the carpark (unless you have a SnowFarm annual pass)
- Park as instructed by SnowFarm staff
- Have a valid SnowFarm pass or pay the day fee if you wish to access kiting areas via SnowFarm tracks.
- Obey the rules and signage and use the established route if you wish to use the easement through SnowFarm to access the DOC conservation area.
- Obey all other Club, SPHG, Robrosa and SnowFarm signage.
- Do not use any SnowFarm facilities including Bob Lee hut, Meadow Hut and their toilets unless you have paid to do so at SnowFarm.
- Do not enter SHPG property
- Carry and know how to use avo gear (Robrosa requirement)
Copyright Southern Snowkiting Association – All rights reserved